Financial Aid

Christ Little Rock offers financial assistance for students in Preschool 4 through eighth grade to meet the needs of families who wish to send their children to CLRS but cannot afford the full tuition amount.
Families seeking financial aid must file an application through Independent School Management’s FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition) program.  FAST provides CLRS with a need-based financial analysis allowing us to allocate our resources wisely and fairly. All information from FAST is kept confidential as is all information pertaining to a family’s financial aid request.
The FAST Program may be accessed by clicking on the link below.  The process is self-guided. All questions regarding the application should be directed to FAST.  A copy of your most recent tax return should be mailed directly to FAST.

frequently asked questions

Is there a cost to apply for tuition assistance?
Yes, FAST charges a nominal, non-refundable fee to process your application.

What are the accepted payment methods?
FAST accepts American Express, Visa, or MasterCard. (Discover card is not accepted.)

How is the tuition assistance amount determined?
Christ Little Rock School has partnered with FAST as our third-party, confidential, needs-assessment company. Your financial information will be sent directly to them for analysis. The school then uses the recommendation from FAST and grants assistance as it is able. CLRS has a restricted amount of aid available. It is possible that families may qualify for more than CLRS is able to award.

What happens after I have completed the application?
Your information is immediately calculated and the recommended award is communicated to the school. However, awards may not be made until all applications are in, and they are often contingent upon the funds available and the number of families requesting aid. CLRS will notify you directly about its financial aid decision via mail.

What if the tuition assistance is not enough?
You are able to indicate your family will not return to CLRS. Please contact the principal to discuss your concerns.